We're keeping an attentive eye on this forum and we appreciate the effort everyone is going to in reporting problems to us. Our first alpha release is a bit shaky but we're on it and hope to have a more polished version released soon.
I'll keep a list of all the reported bugs and other problems where we did not meet your expectations, and our status in fixing them below. We'll also write a more detailed description of what is going on, why it is happening, how we plan to fix it, and how fixing it is actually going.
- Crashes upon start
- Extreme waiting time in getting the game to start [Terrain loading is the main suspect.]
- Poor Performance and lack of low-end hardware support [Identifying bottlenecks, strategies planned, partially developed]
- Black screen [Cause not fully known, we have leads]
- Atmosphere shading issues [Likely caused by errors in render target initialization] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndAaouTntC4
- "Tripping" of character movement [Likely caused by PhysX mesh collision detection, possible fix known]
- Issues with balance, jumping and climbing [Revisions planned, partially implemented]
- Weird color tinting [Cause unknown] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11wXVupwXBw http://i.imgur.com/NnwFv.png?1
- Pink Geometry [Cause known, fixes known] http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1861/sf1l.jpg