Feel free to write down any other issues on this thread, hopefully they'll get solved fast.

Support

Before sending an email to the support please include one of the titles from the list in your subject field. Your email might not receive an answer if you don't do such. Emails with different subjects might take longer to be answered.

• Activating Your IndieGoGo Account - please put in the subject "IGG Account Problems" and include your StarForge account username in your description plus the perk you bought.
    Also visit http://www.forgeplanet.net/indiegogo_transfer.php if you haven't already.
  • Login Issues. Please list your StarForge account username. And make sure to read the FAQ section about logging in. If this does not solve your issue, please include "StarForge Login Issues" in the subject.
  • Founders Club Name - please put "StarForge Founders Club Name" in the subject. Also include in the email your StarForge account name and the name you want listed (First, Last, and Screen names are accepted).
  • General Account Issues - please put "General Account Issues" in the subject line. And include your StarForge account username and the email you used to register with.
  • IndieGoGo Perks Or Founders Club Perks - please put "StarForge IGG Perks Inquiry" in the subject line. And include your StarForge account username and the email you used to register with for both your IndieGoGo account and your StarForge account.

Other FAQs

Common issues/Technical FAQ
  • My game crashes on launch, what can I do?
At the moment this issue appears to be affecting users with 32x Windows Systems. There are no proper solutions to this, it may be caused by the current RAM usage issues wich are plaguing the game, developers have to issue a fix by themselves.

• How can I find an online server?
A server list can be found here.

• How do I host a dedicated server?
You need to port forward the 7100 UDP port, a tutorial can be found here. Some users might be unable of properly doing this, the cause being that certain services use the exact same port by default, meaning that players won't be able to join the server.

Tunngle can be used as an alternative, a tutorial for it can be found here.

• Help! I purchased the game on Steam but my account is "Free"?
Just an incorect label, it can be ignored.

• I bought the game on Steam, I tried to link my account but the website tells me that I don't own the game!
Account linking is a bit broken as of now, developers are looking into fixing this.

• I bought the game from the official website, where do I retrieve my Steam key from?
You can get your Steam key from here

• I want to link my account, but the prompt is gone.
You can reset the prompt by following this guide here. Account linking is only needed for who wants to retrieve their IndieGoGo or Founders Club rewards.

Other
Hi,

just got the Game on Steam a few Minutes ago.
Ingame I´ve used my "free" Starforge account to log in.
I´ve hoped, that the account system would change my account from "free" to a account with a activated copy of the game, but when i visit starforge.com it´s still "free".

Sorry for my ppor English, but it´s not my native language.

Thielquis
The key I received was already registered
When launching via steam, it loads successfully to the menu screen, but after clicking the "play" button, it crashes after about a minute of loading, with no error message whatsoever.
I am receiving the duplicate product code message from my key code.
-cKyerie
I also am having the same problem as Necrobot, i really cant add any new information to this situation, but the game does not lock up than crash, the background is still moving and showing that the game is functioning, than just out of no where it decides that it hates me :(
Is the game possibly just loading? The devs are citing long load times to be normal, but if it fails and hangs for 5 minutes or so, something does seem to be wrong.
yes the game is loading but while its loading is when it is crashing, one second it says loading, and you can see the planet rotating, the next second im at my desktop with a window saying it crashed
Aaah!

I think I can help you with this, what video card driver version are you currently running? The crash upon load is a common occurrence when your card simply isn't up-to-date enough to use the required shaders.

If the newest version don't fix it, or you already have it(in which case, try downgrading a level), then it's something for the dev team to know about. Unless I miss my guess (haven't looked at the installation folder for this new update yet), there should be a log or crash.txt in the installation folder that you can send in.
I can verify this. Registered just to say that I'm experiencing the same issue, and if I pay $20 I don't want to get a game that crashes on startup. Being in development is cool and I don't mind missing features, but I want to play something for my $20 so I hope you can get this fixed.

Edit: My log.txt says:

Doop | +
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 8.17.12.9610]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS
Vendor: NVIDIA
VRAM: 1007 MB (via DXGI)
Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 DF24=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
desktop: 1920x1200 59Hz; virtual: 1920x1200 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Initialize engine version: 3.5.5f3
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Color3Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Color3Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\TritonClassLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\TritonClassLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\uLink.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\uLink.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\SmartAssembly.Attributes.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\SmartAssembly.Attributes.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\UnityThreadHelper.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\UnityThreadHelper.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\UnityThreadHelper.ThreadSafe.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\UnityThreadHelper.ThreadSafe.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.389 seconds
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/Mono/MonoBehaviour.cpp Line: 1592)

Two blueprints share the same index! Discarding previous value for this index.

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

Two blueprints share the same index! Discarding previous value for this index.

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Initiial account link status: NoAccount

Done

"/Global Game Object.m_loginDialog" is null; using FindSceneObject(s)OfType(). Consider manually assigning this value in the inspector.

"/Global Game Object.m_blueprints" is null; using FindSceneObject(s)OfType(). Consider manually assigning this value in the inspector.

Dual Barrel Rifle: Available

Laser Turret: Available

Rocket Turret: Available

Search Light: Available

Slammer Turret: Available

The L Slammer Turret: Available

Twister Turret: Available

Vertical Slammer Turret: Available

Concrete Slab: Available

Creaky Boards Tileset: Available

Metal Tileset: Available

Stacked Stone Blocks: Available

Sturdy Lumber Tileset: Available

Wooden Mansion Tileset: Available

StarForge Digital Deluxe,False======================

StarForge Founders Club,False======================

DlcApp StarForge Founders Club 234731 is subscribed? False

Autumn Leaves: Not Available

Tree Fort: Not Available

0, Dual Barrel Rifle

0, Laser Turret

0, Rocket Turret

0, Search Light

0, Slammer Turret

0, The L Slammer Turret

0, Twister Turret

0, Vertical Slammer Turret

1, Concrete Slab

1, Creaky Boards Tileset

1, Metal Tileset

1, Stacked Stone Blocks

1, Sturdy Lumber Tileset

1, Wooden Mansion Tileset

"/UI (Steam)/AnchorTopLeft/UILabel.m_user" is null; using FindSceneObject(s)OfType(). Consider manually assigning this value in the inspector.

"/UI (Steam)/AnchorTopLeft/UILabel.m_label" is null; using GetComponent(s)(), GetComponent(s)InChildren(), FirstAncestorOfType() or LastAncestorOfType(). Consider manually assigning this value in the inspector.

StarForge Digital Deluxe,False======================

DlcApp StarForge Digital Deluxe 234730 is subscribed? False

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d9c061b1c154f5ae/Runtime/Mono/MonoBehaviour.cpp Line: 1592)

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge;C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'W7 ULTIMATE'
OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x100-0x1
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge.exe:StarForge.exe (00400000), size: 9719808 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge.exe', fileVersion: 3.5.5.44562
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (77020000), size: 1294336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17725
C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll:kernel32.dll (75520000), size: 868352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17965
C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (75250000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17965
C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (756A0000), size: 823296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (76AA0000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll:LPK.dll (767E0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (75600000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 1.626.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (76820000), size: 704512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17744
C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (76CA0000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (757C0000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (769F0000), size: 659456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (75940000), size: 12886016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17859
C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (754C0000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (757E0000), size: 1425408 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (746A0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (58050000), size: 819200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (5F6B0000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (57F60000), size: 946176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (736F0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (76590000), size: 1691648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (752D0000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (77160000), size: 585728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17676
C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (75230000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (73C50000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (736A0000), size: 204800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (76B90000), size: 217088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (754B0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (767F0000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (76BD0000), size: 835584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (74AE0000), size: 278528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17570
C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (72FE0000), size: 114688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (72FD0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (73CE0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll:WSOCK32.dll (6FCC0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (73330000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll:gameoverlayrenderer.dll (68A30000), size: 622592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll', fileVersion: 1.70.46.67
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (75130000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (73FB0000), size: 262144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (10000000), size: 2224128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Mono\mono.dll'
C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (76AF0000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (74C20000), size: 245760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (68F00000), size: 1847296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll:d3d8thk.dll (71090000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll:nvd3dum.dll (64CF0000), size: 15085568 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll', fileVersion: 8.17.12.9610
C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (752A0000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17940
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (0AC40000), size: 1171456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17856
C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (75220000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll:comctl32.dll (74130000), size: 1695744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll', fileVersion: 6.10.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL:CLBCatQ.DLL (76B00000), size: 536576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL', fileVersion: 2001.12.8530.16385
C:\Windows\system32\xinput9_1_0.dll:xinput9_1_0.dll (736E0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\xinput9_1_0.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (73A10000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL:MMDevAPI.DLL (73C70000), size: 233472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll:PROPSYS.dll (73FF0000), size: 1003520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (73640000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (73630000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (73A00000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (73370000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (73350000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (73320000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll:dsound.dll (58420000), size: 466944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll:wshtcpip.dll (74730000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll:napinsp.dll (6CF10000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll:pnrpnsp.dll (6CEF0000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll:winrnr.dll (6CF20000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (70040000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.0.0.10
C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll:wshbth.dll (6CED0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (71940000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (70070000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (70030000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Plugins\SteamworksNative.dll:SteamworksNative.dll (710D0000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\StarForge_Data\Plugins\SteamworksNative.dll'
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\steam_api.dll:steam_api.dll (695A0000), size: 118784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge\steam_api.dll', fileVersion: 1.68.8.89
C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (68970000), size: 782336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamclient.dll:steamclient.dll (38000000), size: 7364608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamclient.dll', fileVersion: 1.70.46.67
C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll:imagehlp.dll (76730000), size: 172032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17787
C:\Program Files\Steam\tier0_s.dll:tier0_s.dll (71130000), size: 688128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\tier0_s.dll', fileVersion: 1.70.46.67
C:\Program Files\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll:vstdlib_s.dll (5F590000), size: 294912 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll', fileVersion: 1.70.46.67
C:\Windows\system32\pdh.dll:pdh.dll (71EC0000), size: 245760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\pdh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (74F90000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17725
C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL:SSPICLI.DLL (750B0000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17725
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (74C60000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (74A00000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.dll:steam.dll (30000000), size: 2899968 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.dll', fileVersion: 2.0.1678.491
C:\Program Files\Steam\DbgHelp.dll:DbgHelp.dll (58280000), size: 1134592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\DbgHelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.7.5.0
C:\Program Files\Steam\CSERHelper.dll:CSERHelper.dll (60000000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Steam\CSERHelper.dll', fileVersion: 4.50.0.0
C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll:wship6.dll (74C10000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (6FF40000), size: 229376 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll:mlang.dll (55800000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

(0x008B1A4F) (StarForge): (filename not available): (function-name not available)