Feel free to write down any other issues on this thread, hopefully they'll get solved fast.Support
Before sending an email to the support please include one of the titles from the list in your subject field. Your email might not receive an answer if you don't do such. Emails with different subjects might take longer to be answered.
Other FAQsCommon issues/Technical FAQ
- Activating Your IndieGoGo Account - please put in the subject "IGG Account Problems" and include your StarForge account username in your description plus the perk you bought.
Also visit http://www.forgeplanet.net/indiegogo_transfer.php if you haven't already.
- Login Issues. Please list your StarForge account username. And make sure to read the FAQ section about logging in. If this does not solve your issue, please include "StarForge Login Issues" in the subject.
- Founders Club Name - please put "StarForge Founders Club Name" in the subject. Also include in the email your StarForge account name and the name you want listed (First, Last, and Screen names are accepted).
- General Account Issues - please put "General Account Issues" in the subject line. And include your StarForge account username and the email you used to register with.
- IndieGoGo Perks Or Founders Club Perks - please put "StarForge IGG Perks Inquiry" in the subject line. And include your StarForge account username and the email you used to register with for both your IndieGoGo account and your StarForge account.
- My game crashes on launch, what can I do?
At the moment this issue appears to be affecting users with 32x Windows Systems. There are no proper solutions to this, it may be caused by the current RAM usage issues wich are plaguing the game, developers have to issue a fix by themselves.
- How can I find an online server?
A server list can be found here
- How do I host a dedicated server?
You need to port forward the 7100 UDP port, a tutorial can be found here
. Some users might be unable of properly doing this, the cause being that certain services use the exact same port by default, meaning that players won't be able to join the server.
Tunngle can be used as an alternative, a tutorial for it can be found here
- Help! I purchased the game on Steam but my account is "Free"?
Just an incorect label, it can be ignored.
- I bought the game on Steam, I tried to link my account but the website tells me that I don't own the game!
Account linking is a bit broken as of now, developers are looking into fixing this.
- I bought the game from the official website, where do I retrieve my Steam key from?
You can get your Steam key from here
- I want to link my account, but the prompt is gone.
You can reset the prompt by following this guide here
. Account linking is only needed for who wants to retrieve their IndieGoGo
or Founders Club